Arrest the Cops Who Shot Breonna Taylor and Jacob Blake
🏀 Warriors @ 76ers - Live Weblog
March 2, 2019
Getting right into it since I just decided to liveblog one minute into the game.
- 19:44 - Beautiful drive and reverse by Bolden. Didn’t know he had it in him.
- 19:45 - Hot start for Philly, up eight-two just two minutes in.
- 19:47 - Poor long pass from Green to Durant leads to an easy bucket for Harris on the other end. Philly twelve-four.
- 19:56 - Butler is the first guy subbed off the court. Mike Scott came on for him.
- 20:00 - Durant hits a tough three off the dribble to tie it at twenty-two.
- 20:04 - Philly is doing a great job at putting pressure on the ball. Scott got Durant to lose his handle on one possession, and the next Simmons forced a turnover while Iggy brought the ball up.
- 20:06 - I don’t even know who Damion Lee is but he just hit a three for the Warriors.
- 20:07 - Oops listed this as at Golden State previously. I’ve corrected the title.
Warriors 31-32 76ers
- 20:18 - Cousins should score every single time if they are going to guard him one-on-one in the post.
- 20:23 - Bolden is having a field day out there with the starting spot.
- 20:24 - Warriors forced to call a timeout as they fall behind seven after a Simmons fastbreak dunk.
- 20:31 - Warriors look all out of sorts on the defensive end right now.
- 20:33 - Too much one-on-one for the warriors offense too.
- 20:35 - Mike Scott is not a guy I’d wanna mess with. Even if I’m Jordan Bell.
- 20:41 - Both Butler and Durant working hard to keep the ball out of Curry’s hands. Didn’t really touch the ball down the stretch in the first half. Except for a few rushed shots coming off screens late in shot clocks.
Warriors 57-67 76ers
- 20:59 - Pace has picked up a little bit to start the second dhalf. Warriors are taking advantage with a couple threes to close the gap.
- 21:16 - Kerr picking up a technical.
- 21:20 - Simmons forced the turnover on Durant as he tries to bring the ball over half court. These types of defensive plays Philly is making are the difference so far in the game.
- 21:21 - Damion Lee(!) is four of five from three so far.
- 21:23 - And then Lee goes and picks up the offensive foul from Harris, who made contact with his off-arm.
Warriors 93-90 76ers
- 21:30 - Ennis hasn’t played at all through three quarters for Philly. Simmons seems to have taken his minutes. Last time I watched Philly, Ennis was clocking in big minutes and Simmons was glued to the bench.
- 21:32 - Butler hits a tough three with Livingston in his face, and-one, knocking down the free throw for a four point play. Butler has had a sneaky good game.
- 21:33 - Bolden with another three! Giving him twelve for the night so far.
- 21:34 - Mike Scott lazily fires a three over Cousins and gets it to rattle in to give Philly a three point lead, 100-97.
- 21:37 - Wow. Cousins just went up with one arm to snatch the offensive rebound and then right back up laying it over the front of the rim with players contesting from both sides.
- 21:48 - Ugly three attempt from Durant hits only the backboard. Not a great shot given its a one point game with four minutes to go.
- 22:02 - Scott commits a dumb foul on Durant with thirty left only down three… Makes it a five points game now.
- 22:05 - McConnell coming up big with a strip. Ref called it off McConnell but it looks like the replay should give Philly the ball down three with nineteen seconds left.
- 22:11 - Some weird decisions down the stretch for Philly. Might have had a chance had they made different choices.
Warriors 120-117 76ers
- 22:15 - ### Warriors Durant: 35 pts 5asts 5rebs
Cousins: 25 pts 8rebs
Curry: 28 pts 4rebs 2asts
D. Lee: 12 pts
Simmons: 25 pts 15rebs 11asts
Butler: 21 pts 9 rebs
Harris: 20 pts 9 rebs
Scott: 22 pts