🇺🇦 The Independent Variable
🏀 Bulls vs Toronto Raptors - Live Blog
November 17, 2018
Got home a little late so I missed the first eight minutes. Disappointed Kawhi isn’t playing tonight, but the Raptors don’t need him to beat the Bulls so I can’t say I’m actually surprised. Bulls are already down 21-14 with three minutes left in the first quarter right now.
Raptors 27-18 Bulls
- 19:39 - Wait are you really telling me Cam Payne started tonight?! Going to have to figure out why LaVine is out tonight. Hopefully just a rest day after back-to-backs.
- 19:42 - LaVine’s just out sick tonight.
- 19:42 - Still crazy Payne got the start.
- 19:52 - Bulls just went three minutes without a bucket before Holiday hit a three. As much as I hate on LaVine, the Bulls really struggle offensively without that go-to scoring presence.
- 19:57 - Raptors just score so effortlessly on the Bulls. It’s kind of depressing.
- 20:00 - Carter is able to tap in a poor lob toss from Holiday to cut the lead to ten. It may sound like no big deal but that’s a special feat for these Bulls. It probably won’t last long either.
- 20:02 - Great play from Carter Jr. to grab the offensive board off a Blakeney miss, and convert it at th end of the half.
Raptors 57-44 Bulls
- 20:36 - Just really bad turnovers at this point. It’s hard to watch…
- 20:40 - Why on Earth do the Raotors need to take a timeout with 1:39 left in the 3rd, up 30 points!?
Raptors 89-56 Bulls
- 20:57 - As the Raptors have stretched the lead to 39, I think that’s it for me tonight.
Raptors 122-83 Bulls