Arrest the Cops Who Shot Breonna Taylor and Jacob Blake
✖︎ Arsenal vs. Liverpool Live Log ⚽️
November 3, 2018
✖︎ HALFTIME ✖︎
- 3:11 - Arsenal is looking very active and moving the ball around well. Scary look for Liverpool so far.
- 8:10 - Liverpool seems to have calmed down the Arsenal attack a bit, but have still been very sloppy with the ball.
- 12:02 - Finaly start to get some good ball movement from Liverpool on the left side until Milner gives it away.
- 13:35 - Great opportunity for Arsenal from Aubameyang but luckily Gomez was able to get a foot on it.
- 15:20 - Great ball served into the box by Aubameyang to Mkhitaryan. Allison charged it putting enough pressure to force the header just wide. Liverpool is looking especially shaky.
- 17:58 - Wonderful ball from Arnold to Fermino who is able to lift it over the keeper and off the crossbar directly to Mane’s feet. Unfortunately, Mane is called offside.
- 21:15 - Salah had a great run down the right side but Xhaka did a great job running him down and forcing a corner.
- 22:15 - Salah sends a beautiful ball into van Dijk who had a great opportunity to put it in the back of the net but ends up just getting a touch straight into the keeper, Leno.
- 23:35 - Salah sends a cross to Roberston who sends a ball to Leno.
- Salah is starting to look real crisp creating a lot of great chances for others over and over. Makes me feel better about the Rocky start Liverpool had.
- 25:20 - awful touch by Fabinho who sky’s it over from way outside the box.
- Nobody seems to want to play much defense at all. Allison and Leno have both been very active so far in the first 30.
- 28:49 - Great hard tackle by Fabinho.
- 29:45 - Klopp does not look like a happy camper. I can’t say I blame him.
- 31:05 - Ozil sent a nice ball into Mkhitaryan, who had a beautiful quick touch to Aubameyang, but Aubameyang just couldn’t finish it.
- 32:17 - Allison forced to come outside the box to clear the ball. Arsenal still attacking hard and Liverpool still defending poorly.
- Really dig the purple Liverpool kit. Think I might get myself a Fermino or Fabinho jersey.
- 35:26 - Arsenal continues to move the ball effectively in the midfield.
- In reference to the announcers talking about Gomez, yes he has been very impressive during the last few weeks, but I don’t know if this is the time to complement the Liverpool defense.
- 38:28 - Another beautiful one-touch around the box from Ozil to Lacazette, who missed just wide.
- 39:52 - Off a free kick, Oxil sent a ball into Mustafi, who heads it to Lacazette, whose header goes to the back of the net, but luckily the play is called offside.
- Both teams have had a goal taken away on very close offside calls.
- I like seeing van Dijk further up on attacks. He’s been very effective with the touched he’s had.
- 44:36 - Speaking of van Dijk, his header off a free kick ends up just wide clipping the post.
✖︎ Arsenal 0 - 1 Liverpool ✖︎
- 49:52 - Missed the first five minutes out walking Bruce Wayne. Happy to see I didn’t miss a goal.
- 52:40 - Huge scramble in the Liverpool box. Lucky to get out of it unscathed.
- Apparently Fabinho is “bored” at Liverpool and wants a transfer to PSG. Maybe I’ll stick with a Fermino jersey then.
- 55:00 - Nice recovery from Robertson to force a corner. Turns around curious at the ref. Luckily, Liverpool is able to effectively defend and clear after the corner.
- 56:58 - Robertson chips a ball into Fermino who is able to control it off his chest but not get a foot on it before Leno is able to sweep it up.
- 61:08 - A run from Mane up the left side, he is able to get a strike on goal, forcing Leno to bat it out directly to Milner who gets a boot on it and scores
✖︎ Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool ✖︎
- 63:05 - Allison with a big save off a deep strike from Torreira
- 63:57 - Milner and Gomez clash heads….. Does not look pleasant.
- 66:05 - Milner just getting up now to step off the pitch with a bloody nose.
- 67:40 - First sub of the game. Arsenal puts on Iwobi for Mkhitaryan.
- 68:20 - Great ball from Fermino to Salah up the left side. Salahs cross is just out of Mane’s reach, for a potential chance.
- 69:15 - Fermino’s header off the resulting corner ends up just wide to the right.
- 72:26 - Second sub of the game. Arsenal puts on Ramsey for Aubameyang.
- 72:52 - Mane does a great job fighting for the ball sending it forward to Roberston who is able to force a corner from a cross.
- 73:26 - off the corner, van Dijk is able to send a header on goal once again. He continues to look good moving towards goal.
- 75:05 - Liverpool had been dominate through these 30 minutes in the second half.
- 75:38 - I spoke to soon there as Iwobi sends a beautiful ball in from the left side, but Arsenal is still unable to convert.
- 77:35 - Arsenal’s crosses into the box have been pretty empty this half.
- 77:58 - Fabinho with a nice challenge on Ozil just outside the box.
- 79:36 - Third sub of the game, first for Liverpool. Liverpool sends on Shaqiri for Fermino.
- 80:02 - Fourth sub of the game and last for Arsenal. Arsenal sends on Welbeck for Kolasinac.
- Goal for Arsenal.
- 81:26 - Iwobi sends a beautiful ball into Lacazette. Allison comes out to challenge but isn’t able to scoop it up and Lacazette is able to pivot and strike the ball into the far corner.
✖︎ FULL TIME ✖︎
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
- 83:20 - Salah tries to curl one in from outside the box off a corner pass from Milner, but it’s way to lofty.
- I’ve been really impressed with Iwobi. He’s come on strong and continues to force pressure on Liverpool.
- Curious Klopp has only used one sub so far with less than four minutes to go.
- 87:30 - Big mistake from Arnold getting beat, giving Arsenal multiple chances to out a shot on goal. Got out lucky once again.
- I’d like to see Lallana come in for Liverpool to get some additional offense from the midfield.
- 91:20 - Deep throw from Gomez into the box but nothing comes from it.
- 93:56 - Fifth sub of the game. Liverpool sends on Matip for Salah.
Disappointed Liverpool couldn’t hang on to this one. Will most likely fall behind City after they play tomorrow.